Horseback riding in Cappadocia
What better way to explore the gentle valleys and winding paths of Cappadocia than on horseback? Your private guide leads the way through orchards, rock formations, vineyards and more. The trails wind up through hilly outcrops passing by beautiful fairy chimneys and churches along the way – with stunning vistas and unique landscapes every which way you look.
Ürgüp Tourism Travel Agency organises horseback riding tours for all levels of riders, in a safe riding environment on horses which are well-trained, accompanied by professional guides. To join one of our private Cappadocia horse riding tours, no prior horseback riding experience is needed.
Horseback riding tours can be arranged for one hour to multi-day trail rides and are suitable for beginners and expert riding levels.
- Horseback riding tours can be organised for one hour to multi-day trail rides and are suitable for beginners and all riding levels
- Maximum group size 10 people
30 mins 35€
1 hour 45€
2 hours 70€
- Pick up and drop-off transfer from your hotel in Avanos, Goreme or Urgup area
- Children 10+ years old can join
- Public Liability insurance
- Riding hats available for your safety
- Professional horseback riding guide
- For your comfort and safety, please wear long trousers and trainers/sneakers (no flip-flops)
- This activity is not available for children under 10 years old
- For the wellbeing of our horses people over 90 kilos / 200 lbs cannot participate in this activity